5 of our ESRs have presented their posters during the EGU General Assembly that was held in Vienna, Austria from 8th until 13th of April 2018.
- Emmanuel Akinlabi (ESR10) had a poster presentation on Estimating turbulent kinetic energy dissipation rate and external intermittency from DNS of atmospheric stratified flows https://bit.ly/2IvpbVN
- Moein Mohammadi (ESR9) had a poster presentation on Laboratory measurements of cloud droplets size/velocity distributions with shadowgraph imaging technique https://bit.ly/2IutlgK
- Mina Golshan (ESR13) had a poster presentation on Water droplets simulation in a warm cloud like ambient https://bit.ly/2HddbsP
- Miryam Paredes (ESR12) had a PICO presentation on Ultra-light disposable radio probes for atmospheric monitoring https://bit.ly/2IyuO5Q
- Tessa Basso (ERS2) had a poster presentation on Innovative, green, floating radiosondes to track small-scale fluctuations along isopycnic surfaces in and around warm clouds https://bit.ly/2ElWpVg